IQM is the European leader in superconducting quantum computers, headquartered in Espoo, Finland. We have grown to 80+ employees and have established a subsidiary in Munich, Germany. We build quantum computers for research laboratories and supercomputing centers. For industrial customers, we deliver quantum advantage through our unique application-specific co-design approach.
We are looking to strengthen our Business Development team and seeking
Business Development Manager to join the IQM journey towards Quantum Future!
You will be critical contributor in IQM’s global business development efforts by having full ownership in delivering new quantum hardware sales. By building and owning the relationships with national governments, research labs and supercomputing centers, you’ll gain understanding of the local needs and build a solution with IQM’s products. To support your work, you’ll be working with local experts and IQM’s technical and business teams. You will be reporting to Head of Business Development.
What will I be doing?
- Creating global business plans and driving implementation
- Identifying the customer needs and business cases for quantum computing
- Creating value proposition for sales cases
- Creating business opportunities and unlocking public sector and enterprise clients
- Contributing to the product strategy and roadmap in collaboration with technology
- Connecting with decision makers and influence their decision making
- Working with diverse and international team of internal and external stakeholders
What skills do I need?
- MSc/PhD degree in engineering
- Good business acumen
- Experience in enterprise sales and solution (value) selling
- Account management experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, including relationship management, negotiation and presentation skills
- Management skills in terms of the ability to multi-task, prioritize, set and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to lead diverse teams without formal authority
- Good networking skills and preferably existing network of possible industry partners
Nice to have
- MSc/PhD degree in quantum mechanics/quantum computing
- Experience in supercomputing business
What I can expect from IQM
- An important mission to work on with a passionate and diverse team
- A unique opportunity to have a serious impact in a growing organization
- Plenty of room to progress alongside the company
Meet IQM People and hear our stories on Youtube here >>
Please send your application the soonest, we proceed with interviews on a continuous mode.