IQM is the European leader in superconducting quantum computers, headquartered in Espoo, Finland. We have grown to 70+ employees and have established a subsidiary in Munich, Germany. We build quantum computers for research laboratories and supercomputing centers. For industrial customers, we deliver quantum advantage through our unique application-specific co-design approach.
We are looking for an Equipment Engineer to support our Cleanroom and Facilities operations at IQM in Espoo! We seek for a new colleague to join our Fabrication team and start with us preferably in June 2021. In this role, you work closely with the Cleanroom and Facilities Manager, clearing obstacles and problems related to equipment and fabrication process.
Examples of fabrication equipment to maintain and repair: physical vapor deposition, reactive ion etcher, lithographer, fumehoods and wetbenches.
What will I be doing?
- Assisting the cleanroom and facilities manager to manage and maintain cleanroom facilities and to prepare cleanroom site for new machine installation.
- Working closely with equipment vendors to install and start up new fabrication equipment.
- Working closely with process engineers to support in equipment and fabrication process maintenance and troubleshooting routines.
- Deriving equipment preventative maintenance program and execution.
- Attending to equipment hardware issues to minimize downtime.
- Supporting in required tool customization when necessary.
What skills do I need?
- Degree in Electrical, Electronic or Mechanical Engineering, or related field.
- Experience in vacuum system is preferred.
- Previous experience from semiconductor cleanroom is preferred.
What I can expect from IQM
- An important mission to work on with a passionate and diverse team
- A unique opportunity to have a serious impact in a growing organization
- Plenty of room to progress alongside the company
Meet IQM People and hear our stories on Youtube here >>
Please send your application the soonest, we proceed with the interviews continuously.