IQM is the European leader in superconducting quantum computers, headquartered in Espoo, Finland. We have grown to 70+ employees and have established a subsidiary in Munich, Germany. We build quantum computers for research laboratories and supercomputing centers. For industrial customers, we deliver quantum advantage through our unique application-specific co-design approach.
We are looking for an energetic and hands-on Manager HR with a strong talent acquisition experience to support our mission of expanding the frontier of scientific and technological progress.
What will I be doing?
· Coordinating and executing our talent acquisition processes to meet our ambitious growth targets
· Supporting and coaching our employees and team leaders with all people matters throughout the whole employee life cycle
· Developing our people practices in collaboration with management, HR colleagues, and the whole IQM team
· Contributing to the development of our values and culture, making IQM the best workplace imaginable
· Managing IQM’s duties as an employer and ensuring that our HR practices are compliant with local laws and regulations
What skills do I need?
· 3-5 years of experience of leading HR/People Development efforts preferably in a start-up or small or medium scale company
· Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with minimal direction and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done
· Experience in recruiting technical people, in both HW and SW domain
· Intercultural awareness and sensitivity
· Excellent communicator in English and Finnish
Nice to have
· Experience in supporting a growth company from 70 to +150 people
· Team building experience
What I can expect from IQM
· An important mission to work on with a passionate team
· The unique opportunity to have a serious impact in a growing organization
· Plenty of room to progress alongside the company