IQM is the European leader in superconducting quantum computers, headquartered in Espoo, Finland. We have grown to 80+ employees and have established a subsidiary in Munich, Germany. We build quantum computers for research laboratories and supercomputing centers. For industrial customers, we deliver quantum advantage through our unique application-specific co-design approach.
We are looking for a Software Project Coordinator to support our Quantum Software Team deliverables to clients and partners.
By joining our team as a Project Coordinator, you get to be part of a truly novel and groundbreaking new technology – quantum computers. In this role, you are contributing to customer projects and partnerships by coordinating the delivery of projects and partnerships on behalf of the Software team (as part of a larger project).
You are working closely with quantum engineers, software developers, product managers, sales and business teams. You are part of the Software team, reporting to the Head of Software.
What will I be doing?
- Coordinating software project delivery for customers: being the linkage between the software team and customers. Actively communicating and discussing the status, risks and scope changes for the project with internal and external stakeholders.
- Taking part in IQM’s partnership cooperation, discussing possibilities of our software product, and gathering feedback back to the team.
- Supporting sales by communicating to customers about IQM’s software products and software development options and creating needed material for sales purposes.
- Contributing to grant applications and tracking the resulting projects.
What skills do I need?
- Software project management skills and previous experience of being part of software delivery projects.
- Passion for seeing and understanding the big picture, ability to communicate it clearly
- Understanding software to be able to discuss the technical requirements with software team and client.
- Fluent and structured communication skills (in English) are highly important as you are bringing clarity and transferring information to needed stakeholders.
- Cooperation and facilitation skills to ensure smooth project delivery
- Attention to detail when handling and providing information and working with grant applications
What I can expect from IQM
IQM offers a truly unique opportunity to make a real impact on the future of quantum computing in the company that is the European leader in superconducting quantum computers.
You will have the development opportunities of a growing business and the unique opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing organization.
In addition, and most of all, you’ll have the support of a truly talented and diverse team.
Meet IQM People and hear our stories on Youtube here >>
Please send your application the soonest, we proceed with interviews on a continuous mode.