IQM is the European leader in superconducting quantum computers, headquartered in Espoo, Finland. We have grown to 80+ employees and have established a subsidiary in Munich, Germany. We build quantum computers for research laboratories and supercomputing centers. For industrial customers, we deliver quantum advantage through our unique application-specific co-design approach. (www.meetiqm.com)
We are looking for a solution-oriented Team Leader with proven hands-on experience in IT and Cyber Security to support our mission of expanding the frontier of scientific and technological progress. We prefer experience from an enterprise setting with an understanding of the way-of-work in start-up and scale-up companies to balance people's productivity with corporate security.
What will I be doing?
· Ensuring that information technology, cybersecurity, and related services support the company goals in all locations (offices, laboratories, etc.);
· Communicating actively with internal and external stakeholders to collect requirements for IT roadmap and to align development activities
· Defining, developing, enforcing, and maintaining IT and cybersecurity standards, policies and services for the company, including end-user support
· Following the latest developments in threats and regulations concerning cybersecurity for privacy.
· Leading and supporting a small team of IT specialists
· Maintaining cybersecurity awareness and training of staff
· Collaboration with external service providers and suppliers
What skills do I need?
· Wide experience from IT and information security operations, both strategic and hands-on
· Ability to lead a small team of experts who are based in multiple locations
· Experience in risk management
· Strong social skills and intercultural awareness
· Good communication skills, both in written and oral; in a clear and structured manner
· Fluent Finnish and English skills both written and verbal
· Linux/Windows system administration
Nice to have
· Security Incident experience
· Experience with Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)
· Hacker Mentality
· Experience presenting at conferences or workshops
· Understanding of physical security risks
· Knowledge in quantum computation
What I can expect from IQM
· An important mission to work on with a passionate and diverse team
· A unique opportunity to have a serious impact within a growing organization
· Plenty of room to progress alongside the company