By joining our team as a Technical Project Manager you get to be a critical contributor in building and defining truly novel and groundbreaking new technology – quantum computers. You will manage crucial initiatives from birth to delivery, directing related timelines and deliverables.
What we are looking for:
- Experience as a project manager keeping work on track proactively and independently with a systematic approach
- Technical background and ability to work on technical topics with engineering
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to build consensus between multiple stakeholders
- Passion for seeing and understanding the big picture and for communicating it clearly
- A jack of all trades
The role is new to the company and will be tailored according to the experience and interests of the candidate that is chosen.
Where your expertise is needed
- Establish and execute initiatives aligned with IQM's technology roadmap
- Communication on IQM's software products and software development, externally and internally, as well as creating the required material to support that
- Ensure successful delivery of software to IQM's quantum computer customers
- Active role in shaping and writing grant applications and tracking the resulting projects
- Support in recruiting and sourcing
You will work closely with quantum engineers, software developers, product managers, sales and business teams. This position involves regular but varying communication with stakeholders on status, risks, and potential scope changes. Coordination and project management skills, a strong sense of ownership, a bias for action, agility, and creativity are essential.
What we have to offer
IQM offers a truly unique opportunity to make a real impact on the future of quantum computing in the company that is the European leader in superconducting quantum computers.
You will have the development opportunities of a growing business and the unique opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing organization.
In addition, and most of all, you’ll have the support and sparring of a truly talented and diverse team.
Apply as soon as possible as the position will be filled as soon as the right person is found!