IQM is hiring a Technology marketing manager to join its growing team.
As the Technology Marketing Manager (B2B) you’ll work closely with our Business Development and product teams and execute on the marketing strategy. You’ll leverage content creation and copywriting, in short form and the longer form, to bring IQM’s story to life. Primary responsibilities include publishing content for B2B marketing efforts inclusive of technology blogs, corporate website, CRM emails, case studies, ads, and sponsorships.
This role will also lead our marketing for Germany.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B content marketing, copywriting within a technology company
- Proven track record of driving B2B leads with content
- Excellent written communication and storytelling skills
- A portfolio that highlights your writing skills and ability to simplify complex topics
- A proven track record of working cross-functionally across an organization
- Fluent German and English technical writing skills (White papers, Future scenarios, technology trends, and others) are needed
- Other European language skills are a bonus
- Exceptions can be made for a candidate with a background in journalism
- Bachelor’s degree in business, journalism, or literature
- Create and execute IQM content strategy
- Will lead our technology marketing efforts in Germany and be a part of the global team
- Write engaging, compelling copy for a variety of B2B marketing materials inclusive of blogs, case studies, corporate website, presentation decks, email newsletters, sponsorships, and ads.
- Partner with the global marketing team to deploy and promote B2B marketing content and drive leads
- Drive common templates, and processes across different offices
- Be a part of the business tender process and support sales
Good to have:
- Proven enterprise technology marketing experience (Qualcomm, Intel, SAP, Microsoft, IBM, or any other large technology service provider)
- Graphical design skills or photography skills are an added bonus
- Masters degree in business, journalism, literature, or computer science
Life at IQM:
IQM offers a truly unique opportunity to make a real impact on the future of quantum computing. You’ll work in a VC funded company that is the European leader in superconducting quantum computers.
You will have all the development opportunities of a growing business, and the unique opportunity to make a serious impact on a growing organization.
In addition to this, you’ll work with a truly talented and diverse team.
We’ll start the interview process immediately. Please attach your CV and some work examples/portfolio.